God has blessed every person with unique gifts and asks us to use those gifts to glorify Him. By donating the gifts He has bestowed upon you, albeit time, finances, or special talents, you can be assured that you are investing in our current generation and generations to come. Below are some quick links to help you begin supporting the Providence vision and mission:
- Commit to pray for our school: faculty and staff, students, and families.
- Make a financial contribution to our scholarship fund, annual fund, or general budget by clicking here. Please specify where you would like to direct your donation in the “notes” section. All donations received that do not have a fund designated will be directed to the general budget. We are eligible to accept tax-deductible donations as a 501(c)3 corporation.
- Volunteer! We are always looking for local businesses, individuals, and families to offer their time, expertise, and services. Contact us to volunteer at Providence.
We are in the process of developing our 5-7 years strategic plan. Once it is complete, we will post more information on how you can support our Annual Fund and Capital Campaign.
2020 Annual Fund
Tuesday, December 1 is known as “Giving Tuesday.” We have designated this as Providence Giving Day. Our goal is to have 100% participation in Annual Fund donations by our families, faculty, board members, and community supporters. You can send your tax-deductible donation by
- mailing a check or Money Order to Providence School of Tifton, P.O. Box 1038, Tifton, GA. 31794,
- sending your donation on the return side of your child’s folder in the envelope that was send home before Thanksgiving, or
- dropping off your donation in person at 4144 US Highway 41 South, Tifton, GA. 31794.
Legacy Giving (GPA)
Consider how your future gift will impact lives at Providence! Legacy Giving allows you to provide ongoing support to Providence through a one time gift, your will or estate plan and take advantage of tax benefits at the same time. This is a strategic way for alumni, friends, and parents to invest in the education of future generations. Legacy Giving effectively puts “money in the bank” to fulfill countless opportunities that ensure continuing excellence at Providence. Our Legacy Givers will be recognized during Dedication Night on August 10, 2020 with a Grandparents’ Association Legacy plaque. Levels of Legacy Giving are:
- Bronze: $250
- Silver: $500
- Gold: $1,000
- Platinum: $5,000 or more
We have special events throughout the year for Grandparents. We always encourage you to attend Chapel every Monday at 8:15 am. While you may attend any event, we highly encourage you to join us for Dedication Night, the Christmas Program, and Grandparents, Friends, and Family Day. A schedule is included for your convenience.
“Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.” -Proverbs 17:6
We look forward to having you as a special part of the Providence Grandparents’ Association at Providence School of Tifton, this year and for years to come!