With the Word of God as our foundation, we will proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord, presenting our students fully mature in Him, able to winsomely and graciously war for truth in their families, churches, and vocations, fulfilling their entire purpose on Earth (see Col. 1:28 and 1 Peter 3:15).
Our mission is to assist families with educating their children in the instruction of our Lord by cultivating a love of learning, Christian virtue, and the knowledge necessary for them to excel in every duty God calls them to throughout their life. We will carry this out by combining God- fearing, scholarly teachers and staff with a classical Christ-centered curriculum and a nurturing environment so as to instill truth, beauty, and goodness in every graduate (see Duet. 6:4-9; Eph. 6:1-4; ).
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” -Luke 10:27
Providence strives to graduate young men and women that live a God-glorifying life by:
- loving God with all their heart, soul mind, and strength;
- equipping them to elevate Truth above all else;
- evaluating all human knowledge and experience in light of Scripture;
- participating in “The Great Conversation” by listening carefully and responding with eloquence, precision, and sound reason;
- create a life-long passion for learning and continuing to apply the tools of learning throughout their life;
- serving their community with humility, gratitude, and grace.
Providence strives to be known for our love of God, people, and learning through superior academic training and cultivation of Christian virtues. We aim to:
- create an atmosphere for cultivation of knowledge, wisdom, and virtue;
- teach using the proven, systematic tools of the Trivium;
- build a fine arts program where students thrive through creative expression;
- allow our students to reach their ultimate potential through academics, enrichment, and extracurricular activities;
- provide a space for like-minded families to grow together spiritually;
- cultivate a love of learning in parents, students, and all staff.
The primary purpose of Providence is to share the Gospel while we train students to winsomely and graciously war for Truth throughout their lives. We do this by:
- assisting parents in nurturing the hearts and minds of their child;
- serving our community with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength;
- promoting the truth, goodness, and beauty (as defined by God) of a classical Christian education;
- graduating students who are have a heart for the lost and are ready and willing to take the Gospel where they are called;
- sharing our gifts, talents, and resources with our community;
- reflect God’s kingdom through racial, ethnic, economic, and cognitive diversity.
Are you interested in learning more about our academic philosophy? Take a look at the magazine below and get ready. You will wish you could go back to school, too.