Is the cost of private schooling your only hesitation? APPLY NOW for the Flexible Tuition Plan and pay what you can afford!*
Providence School of Tifton serves as an extension of the family to help educate children in the classical liberal arts tradition with Christ at the center. We understand that giving your child the best education is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. Therefore, we want to be clear about your investment.
2022-2023 Tuition and Fees*:
|Jr. Kindergarten||Full Day||$5,995||$499.58|
|Class 1||Full Day||$6,790||$565.83|
|Classes 2 – 6||Full Day||$6,990||$582.50|
|Classes 7 – 9||Full Day||$7,190||$599.16|
supply fee of $50 – $150 per class for JK – C6, and technology fee for C7 – C12.
*Grandfather Clause: All students that began in 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 and their siblings are “grandfathered in” until graduation at the rate shown above annually for tuition. Included in tuition are other fees such as curriculum and book fees, enrollment fees, a supply fee for JK – C6, and technology fee for C7 – C12. Eligible siblings must enroll during the 2022-2023 school year to qualify for the Grandfather Clause. Foster, adoptive, and step siblings also qualify for the clause. Grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc. do not qualify for the Grandfather Clause.
The cost of field trips, the 2026 senior capstone trip, extracurricular programs, the Providence Enrichment Program, athletics, and uniforms are not included in the Grandfather Clause or tuition.
Click the link for 2021-2022 Tuition and Fees for Special Education students. Check back by January 1st for 2022-2023 Tuition and Fees for Special Education students.
Each prospective student must pay the separate, non-refundable application fee of $100 ($25 for fourth and ongoing child), which includes the cost of administering appropriate placement assessments.
FAMILY SERVICE HOURS
As a part of tuition and to ensure that each family is actively involved in their child’s education, we ask each family to complete 8-hours of service for our school quarterly. We ask that you invest in the long-term sustainability of Providence for future families in addition to your own child’s education. Therefore, each family (not student) should have one or more people complete a total of 8-hours of community service for our school, every quarter. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Provide after hours setup and tear down;
- Be a volunteer substitute teacher;
- Offer your expertise in public relations, marketing, fundraising, development, organizing, etc.
- Offer your gifts of fine arts, music, drama, or PE;
- Volunteer as an educational specialist, helping children with special needs;
- Be a teacher’s aid;
- Upkeep of our facility (i.e. landscaping, cleaning, decorating, custodial, etc.);
- Advocate for Providence within our community.
- Be a classroom parent:
- Classroom Mom
- Photography Mom
- Event Coordinator
- Wellness Mom
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Yearbook Mom
- Share your experiences, trips, or knowledge as they may relate to an area of study.
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
As a part of the enrollment process, a tuition payment plan is chosen. You may choose one of the following payment plans:
- 1-Pay Plan: One lump sum payment. Payment must be made via FACTS.
- 2-Pay Plan: Two equal payments due before May 1 and January 1. Payments are administered by FACTS and applicants will incur a one-time $50 FACTS enrollment fee. You may select the 1st, 5th, 10th, or the 20th of the month as your payment date. A 2.85% credit card fee will apply to those paying by credit card.
- 12-Pay Plan: Twelve equal monthly payments due beginning May 1 and ending in April. Payments are administered by FACTS and applicants will incur a one-time $50 FACTS enrollment fee. You may select the 1st, 5th, 10th, or the 20th of the month as your payment date. A 2.85% credit card fee will apply to those paying by credit card.
We are committed to serving all of our like-minded community, not just those that seem to be able to afford a private education. Therefore, in an effort to serve our community of Christian families with diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, we offer a Flexible Tuition Plan, based on need.
All interested families should apply for the Flexible Tuition Plan by February 15. Flexible Tuition will be awarded based on need, as assessed by FACTS, and scholarship funds available. Awards will be made on or before April 15.
We are unable to offer the Flexible Tuition Plan to families entering mid-school year.
*The Flexible Tuition Plan will not be combined with any other tuition discount. It may not be combined with the GSNS.