Is the cost of private schooling your only hesitation? APPLY NOW for the Flexible Tuition Plan and pay what you can afford!*
Providence School of Tifton serves as an extension of the family to help educate children in the classical liberal arts tradition with Christ at the center. We understand that giving your child the best education is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. Therefore, we want to be clear about our financial and time commitment expectations for our families.
Our tuition and curriculum fees are below. Additionally, each family will be responsible for purchasing basic supplies, uniforms, and individual keep-at-home literature books.
|Jr. Kindergarten*||Half-Day Program||$3,895||$295 (due by June 1)|
|Jr. Kindergarten||Full-Day Program||$5,895||$395 (due by June 1)|
|Kindergarten||Half-Day Program||$3,895||$395 (due by June 1)|
|Kindergarten||Full Day||$5,895||$395 (due by June 1)|
|1st – 6th Grade||Full Day||$5,895||$595 (due by June 1)|
Jr. Kindergarten may elect to enroll in the extended day option for an additional fee, with dismissal at 2:45. This will include afternoon activities, rest time, and snack.
Each prospective student must pay the separate, non-refundable application fee of $100 ($25 for forth and ongoing child), which includes the cost of administering appropriate placement assessments.
FAMILY SERVICE HOURS
As a part of tuition and to ensure that each family is actively involved in their child’s education, we ask each family to complete 8-hours of service for our school bi-weekly. As our school grows, we expect to make this a monthly or bi-monthly requirement. However, there are many aspects to starting a school and as a “trailblazer” family (first year family), we ask that you invest in the long-term sustainability of Providence for future families in addition to your own child’s education. Therefore, each family (not student) should have one or more people complete a total of 8-hours of community service for our school, every other week. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Provide on-site childcare for teacher’s children 12 weeks – 3 years from 7:45am – 3:15pm;
- Provide after hours setup and tear down;
- Be a volunteer substitute teacher;
- Offer your expertise in public relations, marketing, fundraising, development, organizing, etc.
- Offer your gifts of fine arts, music, drama, or PE;
- Volunteer as an educational specialist, helping children with special needs;
- Be a teacher’s aid;
- Upkeep of our facility (i.e. landscaping, cleaning, decorating, custodial, etc.);
- Advocate for Providence within our community.
- Be a classroom parent, such as:
- Classroom Mom
- Photography Mom
- Event Coordinator
- Wellness Mom
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Yearbook Mom
- Share your experiences, trips, or knowledge as they may relate to an area of study.
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
Upon return of the signed enrollment contract, a $250 non-refundable tuition deposit is due. This is deducted from final tuition. The remaining tuition balance may be paid using one of the following four plans:
- 1-Pay Plan: One lump sum payment. Payment can be made via check, money order, or FACTS.
- 2-Pay Plan: Two equal payments due before May 1 and January 1. Payments are administered by FACTS and applicants will incur a one-time $50 FACTS enrollment fee. You may select the 1st, 5th, 10th, or the 20th of the month as your payment date. A 2.85% credit card fee will apply to those paying by credit card.
- 12-Pay Plan: Twelve equal monthly payments due beginning May 1 and ending in April. Payments are administered by FACTS and applicants will incur a one-time $50 FACTS enrollment fee. You may select the 1st, 5th, 10th, or the 20th of the month as your payment date. A 2.85% credit card fee will apply to those paying by credit card.
- First Year Payment Plan: We are offering a first-year payment plan for all our families. This is a 16-month payment plan is only offered of the 2020-2021 Providence school year. You will have sixteen equal monthly payments, with your first payment being due on or before January 1, 2019 and your last payment due in April 2021. Monthly payments are administered by FACTS and applicants will incur a two-time $50 FACTS enrollment fee. You may select the 1st, 5th, 10th, or the 20th of the month as your payment date. A 2.85% credit card fee will apply to those paying by credit card.
We are committed to serving all of our like-minded community, not just those that seem to be able to afford a private education. Therefore, in an effort to serve our community of Christian families with diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, we offer a Flexible Tuition Plan, based on need.
All interested families should apply for the Flexible Tuition Plan by May 15. Flexible Tuition will be awarded based on need, as assessed by FACTS, and scholarship funds available. Awards will be made on or before June 15.
We are unable to offer the Flexible Tuition Plan to families entering mid-school year.
The following Referral Discounts are available for the 2020-2021 school year:
Early application (available until February 1, 2020):
Paid in full by May 15, 2020:
Referral Credit (limit 2 per enrolled student; student must have completed the enrollment process to qualify for the referral discount as both the referee and referral; family will receive this discount for two years so long as the referral remains enrolled full-time at Providence; half-time enrolled referrals will receive a 50% referral discount):
The Flexible Tuition Plan will not be combined with any other tuition discount, including, but not limited to, early bird, paid in full, or referral credits.